TFC – Experience Supply Chain Management
For almost every business, a good Supply Chain Management is a key function. But why? Isn´t it sufficient, when every department individually achieves a maximal result?
With The Fresh Connection you will be able to find lasting answers to these and many other Supply Chain Management issues, by making strategic and tactic decisions within a Supply Chain yourself. Learning by doing and comprehending the effects are the heart of this web based serious game for educational purposes.
The fruit juice company "The Fresh Connection" has got into trouble, despite its convincing products. There seems to be many week points within the Supply Chain that the daily tasks become increasingly harder to manage. Unpredictable challenges pose big risks. Now, a new management team is expected to help in the crisis and turn it around.
You, together with three colleagues, representing the roles purchasing, production, sales and supply chain have the exciting and demanding task to lead "The Fresh Connection" out of the red and to a positive ROI. Make the best tactical and strategic decisions for the company and experience that you not only need profound expert knowledge but also, a strong team!
You! An understanding of the single steps in the Supply Chain management as a basis for the comprehensive process is interesting and relevant for all areas and every responsibility level within an enterprise:
- Finance (of further interest, also: serious game Supply Chain Finance)
TFC enables you to focus on topics:
- Internal Collaboration and Integration
- Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP)
- Supply Chain Strategy
- Supply Chain Risk Management
- Interface Management
- Management of Global and Local Supply Chains
- Supply Chain Finances
- Supplier Development
- Lean Production
- Production Layout
- Capacity Management
- Demand Management
We offer this serious game both as a stand-alone training and/or in combination with and in addition to our supply chain training and certification seminars. The serious game can be used in an inhouse training for several employees / teams within the organization or be integrated in the content of our public seminars. When the serious game is used in training, specific concepts and topics available in the game will be selected to ensure that key issues and learning objectives specified for the training are addressed:
- Which impact do my decisions have on other functional areas within the organisation’s supply chain? In our Supply Chain Essentials training, the serious gamen links the theoretical supply chain concepts delivered during the training to the practical application.
- How do we correctly implement our agreed upon supply chain strategy? In our supply chain certification training APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) the serious game focuses on the strategic interdependencies and conflicting goals and objectives throughout the extended supply chain.
- How do our internal supply chain processes interact and how can we influence and manage the interdependencies? In our supply chain certification training APICS Certified in Planning and Inventory Management (CPIM) Part 1, the serious game focuses on the company’s internal supply chain processes. During the training the theoretical concepts delivered during training are deepened step by step by using The Fresh Connection.
- How do we balance Demand and Supply? In our Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) Workshop, the objective for the serious game is to implement a well-functioning S&OP process which leads to measurable improvements and results for all areas within the organization.
- How do we optimize our logistic strategy in relation to the service levels we agreed to with our customers? In our supply chain certification training APICS Certified in Logistics, Transportation & Distribution (CLTD) the serious game focuses on the optimization of the logistics footprint and distribution network.
German and English (additional languages on request)