Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP)
The concept of Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) is neither new nor secret. Firms focus on this topic with the idea of coordinating activities of supply and demand while simultaneously integrating the business strategy coupled with their own unique business processes. Though the implementation and improvement of S&OP still remains a definitive challenge. Questions regarding the implementation of an S&OP process revolve around the following:
- How and where do I start?
- How will I get management’s support and buy-in?
- How do I convince all parties involved to participate, co-create, and improve?
- How do I recognize a good S&OP process from one that is suboptimal?
- What are the right Key Performance Indicators?
The workshop is meant to provide you with the tools, techniques, and the answers to these questions and several more you probably never even considered.
The workshop enables you to actively develop how you can efficiently implement or improve an S&OP process and determine what it really can provide to your organization. You will decide in 5 rounds within a realistic web-based Supply Chain simulation (“The Fresh Connection”), the future of a public company.
Participants to the S&OP workshop will
- Experience what impact a well-functioning S&OP process will have on service level, inventory, and the working capital of a company.
- Learn from experienced trainers who provide advice and support with their industry expertise.
- anyone involved in the management process of S&OP.
- Supply Chain Managers and executives who want to attune themselves and their team to the subject of S&OP.
- executives, group leaders, and practitioners who are looking for valuable ideas for the implementation or improvement of their individual S&OP initiative.
The workshop enables you to actively develop how you can efficiently implement or improve an S&OP process and determine what it really can provide to your organization. You will decide within the realistic web-based Value Chain simulation “The Fresh Connection”.
This workshop is action orientated. It is designed for the learner that wants to be engaged in the learning process. We utilize a learning process that integrates theory with applied problem solving.
To guarantee the best interaction with and within the group we recommend a group size of maximum 16 participants.
German or English