APICS SCOR DS
The Supply Chain Operations Reference (SCOR) model is the leading supply chain management framework. It is linking business processes, performance metrics, practices and people skills into a unified structure in a unique way. Companies that apply SCOR have demonstrated the following benefits:
- Average operating sales income improvement of 3%
- Typical inventory turn improvements of 20%
- 30% faster system implementations with 30% more functionality
Attend a SCOR Professional Training to unlock your company's potential
Learn how to optimize your supply chains (plural!)! Develop actionable steps to improve supply chain processes and management by learning from real-life examples and projects.
Learn the standardized language of supply chain and how to:
- Use SCOR to identify and solve problems in your supply chain
- Identify and support organizational learning goals
- Improve supply chain effectiveness from a service and cost perspective
- Organize a typical SCOR Transformation Accelerator program
- Implement well-defined and repeatable processes
This 3-day workshop has been created to respond to the needs of professionals to the Supply Chain Operations Reference (SCOR) framework and implementation body of knowledge.
The course has been specifically designed to provide all types of professionals involved in supply chains with:
- Foundation knowledge of the new version of the SCOR Model framework (called "SCOR DS - Digital Standard" released in September 2022).
- An understanding of how a supply chain performance team would utilize SCOR in an improvement program.
- A comprehensive outline of the phases of a typical SCOR improvement program.
Completing the SCOR workshop will greatly improve participants’ knowledge and ability to utilize the SCOR framework and body of knowledge as they embark on their own supply chain improvement programs.
Through classroom discussion and practical, hands-on exercises participants will be able to:
- Understand the origins and goals of the SCOR framework
- Understand the structure of the SCOR sourcebook
- Work with the five central parts of the SCOR framework: Performance, Processes, Practices, People, and Green SCOR
- Develop a SCOR improvement program
- Understand the five phases of a typical SCOR improvement program
- Apply the SCOR framework to an improvement project
By the conclusion of the workshop, participants will acquire practical tools to use as they embark on a major supply chain improvement program.
This workshop is designed for supply chain professionals working in supply chain governance, expert or project manager positions (and related functions), seeking to understand how to apply the SCOR model, how to use and interpret SCOR metrics and how to organize a typical SCOR project.