In today’s global, volatile and competitive environment with demanding customers and shorter product life cycles, many companies have focused on their core competencies and outsourced any activities which are considered non-core. This has created a chain or network with different entities performing activities in which they can best make products and services available to customers. Those entities and activities need to be aligned and to work together towards the same goals in order to make products and services available to selected markets and customer groups at the required customer service level, quality, availability and cost.
The Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) certification is designed to provide individuals with a body of knowledge, best practices, know-how and standards to create the required alignment across the end-to-end Supply Chain and to effectively manage the relationships and interconnections within their organizations and throughout their Supply Chains.
The CSCP seminar equips individuals with a broad view of the Supply Chain, extending beyond internal operations to encompass all steps throughout the supply chain – from the supplier, through the company, to the end consumer – and provides individuals with the knowledge to effectively manage the integration of these activities to maximize a company’s Supply Chain performance and results. The seminar has three modules with the following main topics:
- Module 1: Supply Chain Design
o Section A: Develop the Supply Chain Strategy
o Section B: Design the Supply Chain
- Module 2: Supply Chain Planning and Execution
o Section A: Procure and Deliver Goods and Services
o Section B: Manage the Relationship with Supply Chain Partners
o Section C: Manage Reverse Logistics
- Module 3: Supply Chain Improvement and Best Practices
o Section A: Comply with Standards, Regulations and Sustainable Best Practices
o Section B: Manage Risk in the Supply Chain
o Section C: Manage, Analyze and Improve the Supply Chain
Participants in a CSCP seminar learn
- about the concept of Supply Chain Management and to align the Supply Chain Strategy with the Business and Organizational Strategy.
- gain insight into the interconnections of processes within and outside the organization, the conflict of goals related to these processes and how to manage and control these.
- learn how to successfully streamline the Supply Chain ‘end-to-end’ between customers and suppliers by using internationally recognized methods, models and best practices.
- learn the influence of IT on supporting and managing Supply Chain processes. They also learn how to measure Supply Chain Performance by defining the relevant metrics, to identify and manage risk in the Supply Chain and to deal with security, sustainability and compliance issues.
- learn the necessary common terminology and definitions in order to communicate in the same language in the supply chain area thereby improving end to end communication and increasing performance.
The CSCP seminar is designed for individuals with direct influence on the supply chain, supply chain planning activities and its’ processes, Department and division management, Functional management and individuals in cross-functional departments. Examples of these functions are amongst others
- Material / Product Planner
- Material Manager
- Supply Planner
- Supply Chain / Operations consultant
- Supply Chain Analyst
- Inventory Planner / Analyst
- Demand Planner / Analyst
- Supply Chain Manager
- Director Supply Chain
- Vice President Supply Chain
- Director Logistics
- Logistics Manager
- Purchasing Manager
- Operations Manager
- Vice President Operations
- Project Manager
Furthermore the CSCP seminar is designed for all individuals who would like to obtain the designation Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP).
To be eligible to take the APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) exam, a candidate must meet one of the following criteria:
- Possess at least three (3) or more years of supply chain related work experience
- Hold a conferred bachelor's degree or the international equivalent
- Hold an APICS CPIM, APICS CFPIM, APICS CIRM, APICS SCOR-P, CPM, CSM or CPSM designation
A candidate who passes the CSCP exam will receive a personalized certificate "Certified Supply Chain Professional". The candidate is also entitled to use the acronym CSCP as a title.
The CSCP seminar consists of a mix of case studies, quiz questions, interactive role play, videos, serious games, knowledge and best practice transfer via presentation. It is delivered in English and all training materials are in English as well. Exercises to repeat the content, knowledge tests and other exercises during the session and at the end of each session, ensure, that the trainer receives an immediate feedback on the knowledge transfer success. The CSCP seminar is supported by a Supply Chain experimental game called The Fresh Connection (TFC).
Duration: 6 days
Onsite: each day from 08.30 – 17.00. An event is planned on the first evening.
Virtual Classroom: each day from 09.00 – 17.00.
2021 (Version 4.0)
Onsite € 4.390,- (plus VAT),
Virtual Classroom € 4.090,- (plus VAT).
2022 (Version 5.0)
Onsite € 4.690,- (plus VAT),
Virtual Classroom € 4.390,- (plus VAT).
including 6 training days, APICS Participant Workbooks, access to the APICS CSCP Learning System and Dictionary, TFC license fee, lunch and refreshments at the seminar locations (onsite seminar).
- PMI Package
If you buy an APICS seminar together with an ASCM membership and an APICS exam, you will receive a "Second Chance" repeat exam free of charge.
In addition, we offer you attractive bulk discounts already from the 2nd participant.