Sustainability and shortage of raw materials are emerging problems and challenges for today´s economy:
- The world is inhabited by more people, of which a higher share lives in cities and is getting older.
- Wealth has increased globally, creating a larger middle class, which uses far more raw materials.
- Increasing CO2 footprints and waste production.
As a result, global consumption currently goes beyond the earth’s regenerative capacity.
What does this mean in practice, and how do modern businesses need to transform how they operate, now and in the future?
The circular economy implements necessary business processes to protect the earth´s natural resources and thus to maintain global ability to act: maintenance & repair, reuse, remanufacturing, refurbishment and recycling.
It is a tremendous commercial opportunity yet realizing it is not easy. What if you could experience what it takes? In The Blue Connection you are in charge of transitioning a virtual company from selling linear products to circular services.
Join the city tour event in Munich to
- Learn how to overcome challenges and profit from implementing a circular approach in your company
- Accelerate the transition to a local circular ecosystem by facilitating circular initiatives
- Learn how to effectively incorporate the topic of Circular Economy in your curriculum
Tuesday, October 15th 2019
10:00 – 17:00 with networking from 17:00 until 18:00
Gate Garching, Lichtenbergstraße 8, 85748 Garching bei München, Germany