ASCM – built on a foundation of APICS certification and training – has updated the content outline for the CPIM courseware and exams, and a new version (CPIM 7.0) will be released for purchase on February 1, 2021.
To ensure there is an easy transition for individuals who are currently in the process of earning their CPIM, ASCM will be offering both exam versions through April 2022. Deadlines for CPIM 6.0 learning system and exam availability are as follows:
- February 1, 2021 – CPIM 7.0 presale
- February 25, 2021 – Last day to purchase CPIM 6.0 learning system and bundles
- February 25, 2021 – Begin CPIM 7.0 learning system and bundle fulfillment (shipment); CPIM 7.0 ATT purchases are also available.
- March 30, 2021 – Last day to purchase CPIM 6.0 exam credits
- March 31, 2021 – CPIM 7.0 exam launch
- September 30, 2021 – Last day to purchase CPIM 6.0 ATT (Using exam credits or direct purchase)
Note: if 6.0 exam is failed after this date, only 7.0 exam retakes will be available for purchase.
- April 2, 2022 – CPIM 6.0 exam is discontinued
There are no exceptions for extending these deadline dates. To make sure that you can complete your CPIM with the current Version 6.0, please contact us. If you by an CPIM Exam with PMI until October 31, 2020, you´ll receive 10% discount on the exam fee.
If you have questions, please reach out to PMI Support at seminarpmi-mde.